The power of integrating dual risk rating with a commercial credit underwriting platform
Join industry experts Tom Kovach (Finastra) and Ed Haski (RMA) as they discuss key reasons why industry-leading lenders are maximizing the power of integrating risk ratings with credit underwriting platforms.
Secondary Default Finastra Form
Bank operating system integration has helped many lenders to automate long, manual, and fragmented corporate lending processes. Among leading corporate loan origination service providers, Finastra has been helping corporate borrowers as well as relationship managers at bank and credit unions to cope with increasingly complex lending and risk rating requirements.
Watch this webinar on demand to learn about your peer CCOs’ and CROs’ challenges, solutions, and best practices on end-to-end commercial credit underwriting, management, and integrated risk rating solutions. This webinar will include the key reasons why industry-leading lenders are maximizing the power of integrating risk ratings with commercial credit underwriting platforms.
Who should watch:
- Credit managers who need a smart solution that supports risk rating integration, loan review, account aggregation and other document management.
- Ratings managers who want to broaden the scope and the methodology of current credit risk grades.
- Financial analysts who need an advanced solution to configure financial benchmark datasets and ratio analyses.
- Credit portfolio managers who want their portfolio reporting to be more granular and rely on transparent, consistent, and objective rank order of risk.
- Chief officers and senior directors who have been endlessly looking for a single streamlined solution that satisfies all the above.
Get in touch
We are here to help your business reach its goals