Digital initiatives and the shift to supply chain finance will be the biggest contributors to bank’s 4.7% annual revenue growth opportunity in trade finance, according to the ICC’s latest report. Legacy transformation, eTrade, A.I. and Optical Character Recognition, to name but a few technologies, will pave the way to a predicted saving opportunity of $2.6-6billion for global banks (over 3-5 years). In this webinar, leading figures in the trade finance industry will discuss the key findings of this year’s ICC survey, explore which technologies in trade and supply chain finance offer the biggest potential, and how standards can drive forward the vision of the digital trade bank.
What are the first steps banks should consider on their digital journey? What are the benefits to multinational corporates and SMEs of a more digital and connected ecosystem? What about the opportunity to make the world a better place by driving more sustainable trade with greater transparency into global flows? Find out how you too can become a digital trade bank, overcoming today’s key operational and compliance challenges to supporting the needs of global corporates and SMEs in this Finastra and ICC Academy webinar.
- Alexander R. Malaket, Chair of ICC Banking Commission Market Intelligence
- Jordane Rollin, Head Digital Transformation and Trade Finance Global Products at Standard Chartered Bank
- David Hennah, Head of Trade and Supply Chain Finance, Finastra
- Alexander Goulandris, Chief Executive Officer, essDOCS
We discussed key issues including:
- Key findings of the recent ICC report ‘Rethinking trade & finance 2017’ and the strategic outlook for banks
- How to approach and prioritise digital initiatives to unlock value for you and your clients in the market places of tomorrow – from A.I. to Blockchain. From OCR to IoT.
- How to capture growth by meeting demand for buyer and supplier driven Supply Chain Finance programmes
- The latest updates on standards and collaborations driving the adoption of the Digital Trade Bank