Balance sheet optimization: using innovation at the heart of your organization
Although the size and complexity vary between local and global financial institutions, the balance sheet and its performance remain at the heart of every financial institution.
Yet, due to its complexity and ever-increasing number of influencing factors, balance sheet management is still largely manual, with its performance driven by intuition and experience of the management.
Fortunately, the latest advances in (cloud) computing and machine learning make it possible to crack the complicated optimization problems within a reasonable period of time.
In this session you will learn how banks can use innovative technologies and AI to optimize their balance sheets and make the best decisions for both, their customers and the bank’s bottom line.
- Nitin Iyer, Solution Consulting, Finastra
- Roni Saroniemi, Head of Business Development, Detech
- Mariusz Podsiadlo, Global Principal, Head of Risk, Finastra
- Orchestrating lending in 2022: growth-hack
- Payments and the Partner Ecosystem
- Digital Treasury: Easier said than done. Until now.
- Journey to the Cloud and associated Regulatory implications
- Let’s get back to the future: liquidity management
- Cross border payments
- Redefining Finance for Good: The Journey to Financial Empowerment
eflow, Clari5, VeriPark and Salt Edge take the stage to showcase their innovative applications built on Finastra’s open platform FusionFabric.cloud – see their exclusive presentations to find out how their apps can enhance your solutions today.
eflow is a leading provider of workflow and regulatory software within the financial markets. Established in 2004, the company has developed, sold and supported an existing Technology platform that has proven market pedigree.
- Douglas Moffat – Business Development Director, eflow Global
Clari5 is a next-gen enterprise platform for real-time intelligence, using the best of technology for the most cost effective real-time intelligent solutions for financial institutions in the financial crime risk management domain.
- Ian Morris, Senior Adviser - Growth Strategy, Clari5
VeriPark is a global solutions provider, enabling financial institutions to become digital leaders with it’s Intelligent Customer Experience suite, working collaboratively with clients to develop innovative technology strategies and solutions.
- Selim Hasan, Sales Director, UKI & Canada, VeriPark
- Stephen Such, Digital Advisor & Solution Architect, VeriPark
Salt Edge specialises in building open banking API solutions that empower businesses from all over the world to create smart services for their customers based on access to bank data and payment initiation capabilities.
- Lisa Gutu, COO, Salt Edge
Book a meeting
Connect with one of Finastra’s product and industry experts to explore how you can discover new opportunities and accelerate growth.