Digital Treasury: Easier said than done. Until now.
Banks need to rely on systems in order to automate their business. Operational risk, scale and cost will not allow you to grow unless you automate and digitize. However, having systems come with many issues.
On premises, large and complicated software packages can become a huge burden to banks, new functionality painful to implement, each $1 spent on a software license can mean another $10 to $20 spent to run and operate it. Meanwhile digital banks, without the handicap of the old, are very quick to market.
In this session we will see how Finastra is leading the way on simplifying the architecture at financial institutions by bringing to life the “as a service” play. We will cover how Risk as a Service, Collateral as a Service and Regulatory Reporting as a Service can get you close, and faster, to having Treasury as a Service.
- Pedro Porfirio, Global Head of Treasury, Capital Markets & Risk, Finastra
- Simon Millington, Head of Business Development, CloudMargin
- Pradeep Bhaganna, Senior Principal Consultant, ITC Infotech
- Orchestrating lending in 2022: growth-hack
- Payments and the Partner Ecosystem
- Journey to the Cloud and associated Regulatory implications
- Let’s get back to the future: liquidity management
- Cross border payments
- Redefining Finance for Good: The Journey to Financial Empowerment
- Balance sheet optimization: using innovation at the heart of your organization
eflow, Clari5, VeriPark and Salt Edge take the stage to showcase their innovative applications built on Finastra’s open platform FusionFabric.cloud – see their exclusive presentations to find out how their apps can enhance your solutions today.
eflow is a leading provider of workflow and regulatory software within the financial markets. Established in 2004, the company has developed, sold and supported an existing Technology platform that has proven market pedigree.
- Douglas Moffat – Business Development Director, eflow Global
Clari5 is a next-gen enterprise platform for real-time intelligence, using the best of technology for the most cost effective real-time intelligent solutions for financial institutions in the financial crime risk management domain.
- Ian Morris, Senior Adviser - Growth Strategy, Clari5
VeriPark is a global solutions provider, enabling financial institutions to become digital leaders with it’s Intelligent Customer Experience suite, working collaboratively with clients to develop innovative technology strategies and solutions.
- Selim Hasan, Sales Director, UKI & Canada, VeriPark
- Stephen Such, Digital Advisor & Solution Architect, VeriPark
Salt Edge specialises in building open banking API solutions that empower businesses from all over the world to create smart services for their customers based on access to bank data and payment initiation capabilities.
- Lisa Gutu, COO, Salt Edge
Book a meeting
Connect with one of Finastra’s product and industry experts to explore how you can discover new opportunities and accelerate growth.