Transform to innovate in capital markets
Find the power and transparency you need to compete today and tomorrow
How do you balance a greater focus on risk and compliance with improved front office productivity? The answer is agility.
Introducing Fusion Markets
With an open architecture and componentized structure, Fusion Markets delivers the clarity and power that investment banks need. It blends access to data across asset classes with consistent, real-time pricing and analytics capabilities to render an enterprise-wide picture. Our tried and tested core’s, Fusion Summit and Fusion Sophis, combined with our diverse micro-services can accelerate banks trade validations, reduce exceptions, and drive efficiency, leveraging innovations such as ML and AI.
System-agnostic, Fusion Markets easily integrates with multiple existing and future IT systems, so investment banks can innovate and deploy the business solutions they need across the front and back office. Our Post-Trade component creates a collaborative, consolidated platform that integrates asset classes, trading systems and branches, globally.
- Real-time positions powered by big data analytics for better trading insights
- High-performance, centralized pricing hub for all asset classes with a view of cash and securities
- Full coverage of fixed income across all asset classes and exotic derivatives coverage
- Delta One complete range of equity derivatives products: exchange-traded funds and strategy trading
- Reduce and track operational risk using Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Straight-through Processing (STP) rates and resource- management compliance
- Streamline and optimize collateral processes, workflows and inventory usage
- Reduce operational risk and improve data quality through ML innovation with Detect
- Seamlessly manage reporting with Regulatory Reporting as a Service, an automated cloud-based solution for compliance with reporting regulations including SFTR, MiFID II, and the EMIR Review