Modefin joined the Finastra partner ecosystem in 2021 with a strong commitment to helping banks and financial institutions undergo digital transformation and reap its benefits such as the easier acquisition of new customers, gaining flexibility and adaptability with enhanced security and compliance.
The partnership involves leveraging Finastra’s Fusion Essence and Modefin’s digital banking platform – Omnipresence Ecosystem Banking Platform (OEBP) comprising of mobile wallet, mobile banking, agent banking, internet banking, digital onboarding, and others to deliver mutual engagements in APAC, Africa and the Middle East.
Modefin is a financial technology solutions company, delivering digital banking propositions to the Banking & Financial Services industry globally. Running successfully for more than a decade, with over 65 clients globally on its Digital Banking Platform, called “Modefin Omni-presence Ecosystem Banking Platform” (Modefin OEBP), they have been helping Banks & Financial Institutions connect to their customers at every touch-point in their lives and delivering innovative services relevant to each customer.
Modefin’s many firsts in digital banking include:
- First to launch a multi-channel banking system in Kenya
- First to launch Agency banking in Kenya
- First to launch Cardless withdrawal in Uganda
- First to launch Mobile-based account opening
- First to launch Micro saving and Microlending in East Africa
- First to implement mVisa Services in Africa