Finbridge consultants have deep knowledge in and around the Finastra products Loan IQ, Summit, Kondor+, and Fusion Risk.
Working with Finbridge provides the following advantages for our clients:
- Availability of local DACH consulting capacities with specific Finastra systems expertise and deep insight in local requirements (e.g. local regulatory requirements, local GAAP, local lending product conventions)
- Insight in currently planned developments, enhancements ordered by peer clients, and advice with regards to Finastra product roadmap
- Applying Best Practices based on successful implementation track record:
- Project and test management
- System implementation
- System configuration
- System integration / interfacing
- Release upgrades
- Data migration
- Testing Test automation
- Business process design
Finbridge is a specialized consultancy company focusing on the financial services industry: from mid-sized private banks, specialist banks, and asset managers to internationally acting wholesale banks in Central Europe.
We support banks and financial service providers in successfully designing and implementing change processes along their whole value chains in lending, capital markets, treasury, risk controlling, accounting and regulatory reporting.
Detailed know-how and many years of experience make us experts in bank management, financial engineering, and system integration.
The high-quality standards we impose on ourselves, and which are strongly appreciated by our clients, are backed by the commitment of our currently more than 100 highly skilled employees.