Finastra User Connect 2018
Welcome to Finastra User Connect 2018! User Connect helps you get the most out of your Finastra solutions, and it is an excellent opportunity for you interact with Finastra experts and learn from your peers.
This series of seven events across seven cities in North America is designed for day-to-day managers and users. Each event will deliver the business context and user training you need to unlock the full value of Finastra’s latest product features.
At User Connect you can:
- Gain insights into product updates and roadmaps
- Offer feedback on roadmaps and other client services activities
- Learn and share best practices through peer-to-peer interaction
- Connect with Finastra leaders and product experts
- Get valuable product training
All seven events will feature Lending solution sessions. Two events will be supersized to also include Retail solutions.
Here’s where you can connect this fall for training, tips, and tricks on Finastra Community Markets solutions:
Filter by Product:
|Fusion LaserPro||View Agenda|
|Fusion LaserPro||View Agenda|
|Fusion UltraData, Fusion Analytics, Fusion NetCapture, Fusion Digital Front Office, Fusion Card Payments, Fusion Phoenix, Fusion Total Transact, Fusion uOpen, Fusion Digital Branch, Fusion LaserPro, Fusion DecisionPro, Fusion MortgagebotPOS, Fusion MortgagebotLOS and Fusion CreditQuest||View Agenda|
|Fusion MortgagebotPOS, Fusion MortgagebotLOS||View Agenda|
|Fusion LaserPro, Fusion DecisionPro, Fusion MortgagebotPOS, Fusion MortgagebotLOS, Fusion CreditQuest||View Agenda|
|Fusion LaserPro, Fusion DecisionPro, Fusion MortgagebotPOS, Fusion MortgagebotLOS, Fusion Servicing Director||View Agenda and Register|
|Fusion UltraData, Fusion Analytics, Fusion NetCapture, Fusion Digital Front Office, Fusion Card Payments, Fusion Phoenix, Fusion Total Transact, Fusion uOpen, Fusion Digital Branch, Fusion LaserPro, Fusion DecisionPro, Fusion MortgagebotPOS, Fusion MortgagebotLOS and Fusion CreditQuest||View Agenda and Register|
What you need to know
- Pre-registration is required in order to attend User Connect.
- There will be a nominal fee of $399 per person.
- Financial institutions are responsible for their own travel and hotel accommodations.
- Finastra has negotiated discounted rates at the hotels for all attendees.
- Seattle: Hilton Seattle Airport and Conference Center - $245
- Philadelphia: Hilton Philadelphia City Avenue - $175
- Orlando: Rosen Shingle Creek - $169
- Boston: Revere Hotel Boston Common - $249
- Chicago: Intercontinental Chicago Magnificent Mile - $225
- Dallas: Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center - $165
- Scottsdale: The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch - $169
If you have any questions regarding User Connect, please see our FAQs or contact your Relationship Manager.
We look forward to seeing you at Finastra User Connect!
User Connect remains a great opportunity to network with your peers, attend helpful sessions, and interact with Finastra experts. However, this year, instead of Retail and Lending having completely separate event schedules, we have two Supersized events where we will show you why “We are Better Together.”
Individuals who manage and use Finastra technology on a daily basis.
Overall, User Connect will cover:
Retail: Fusion UltraData, Fusion Analytics, Fusion NetCapture, Fusion Digital Front Office, Fusion Card Payments, Fusion Phoenix, Fusion Total Transact, Fusion uOpen, and Fusion Digital Branch
Lending: Fusion LaserPro, Fusion Mortgagebot POS/LOS, Fusion DecisionPro, Fusion CreditQuest, Fusion Servicing Director
Different solutions will be covered in different cities. Please refer to the welcome page to see which city is featuring the solution(s) you are interested in.
The $399 registration fee includes event attendance, meeting materials, and food and beverage during the User Connect meeting dates. Financial institutions are responsible for their own travel and hotel accommodations; however, Finastra has negotiated discounted rates at the hotels for all attendees.
Note: Discounted rates are available at registration until 21 days prior to the event. Standard venue rates apply starting 21 days prior to the event.
Seattle - $245
Orlando - $169
Boston - $249
Chicago - $225
Dallas - $165
Scottsdale - $169
Please see the registration page for links to the hotels.
The attire will be business casual/casual.
Please contact your Relationship Manager.
Clients can learn more about their Finastra solutions and how to use them through various client support channels, including:
- Knowledge Center – Finastra’s Knowledge Center contains product-specific articles that cover a variety of topics. We highly encourage our clients to use this resource for product updates, how-to’s, and other communications. You can access Knowledge Center here.
- Product Update Calls – These calls are held periodically for a number of our solutions. To find out when the next product call is scheduled, please visit Knowledge Center, and subscribe to Finastra’s various communications channels for notifications.
- Release Notes – Finastra product release notes are posted on our Support Center and provide detailed information regarding the changes we’ve made in each release. By subscribing to the Release Notes channel you can receive notifications, automatically. You can also access Support Center here.
- Training is available through our Training Department for all our Lending and Retail solutions. Contact email@example.com to set up Lending training for your organization. For Retail, please contact Kim Sartor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not be repeating Perspectives in 2018. Instead, we will be offering similar content and experiences via other in-person (Finastra User Connect) and virtual events (webinars, product updates, etc.).
Group rates are not currently available for the User Connect series.
Registration is refundable up to 30 calendar days prior to the first day of meetings in each city. The cancellation schedule can be found below:
|City||Meeting Dates||Last Day to Cancel|
|Seattle||September 25-26||August 26|
|Philadelphia||October 3-4||September 3|
|Orlando||October 23-24||September 23|
|Boston||October 29||September 29|
|Chicago||October 30-31||September 30|
|Dallas||November 6-7||October 7|
|Scottsdale||November 14-15||October 15|
User Connect Inquiries: If you have any questions about User Connect not answered on our FAQ page, please email email@example.com
Client Support: For client support issues, please contact your Client Support Representative or your Sales Executive. If you do not know who your Sales Executive is, please contact RMCSalesSupport@finastra.com. You can also create a ticket in the Support Center here.