Can technology facilitate change in syndicated lending?
How can we facilitate a change in this market and the move away from faxes to a more digital future?
There’s no question we have the technology in place but do we have the right mindset? Is collaboration the key to the fax phaseout?
We are delighted to invite you to our upcoming virtual event on Thursday, October 15, with Thimon De Jong, an experienced trend specialist in business change and innovation, and Helen Orton, Senior Principal Product Manager, Syndicated Lending at Finastra.
Over the course of the session we’ll discuss:
- How can we change business mindsets and collaborate to drive success?
- Has the recent pandemic changed behavior and strategy of business leaders?
- What cultural effect have we seen
- What does the future look like for the syndicated loan market?
- How can technology be an enabler for positive change?
- What are the benefits of streamlining processes with technology for the workforce and business as a whole?