Landmark Decisioning: Using Vendor Consolidation, Cloud Computing, and AI to Improve Operational Efficiency
Did you know:
- Cloud computing can lower costs by 40-50 percent?
- Vendor consolidation has been reported to improve operational efficiency by 20-30 percent?
- The World Economic Forum predicts that AI will transform the world’s financial ecosystem and there will be significant disruption?
What does information like this mean for community banks and credit unions like yours? Find out in our webinar presented by Mercator Advisory Group, Landmark Decisioning: Using Vendor Consolidation, Cloud Computing, and Artificial Intelligence to Improve Operational Efficiency.
Join Mercator’s Tim Sloane and Finastra’s Mike Hatch as they uncover:
- Single-vendor vs. multiple-vendor relationships: What are community banks and credit unions looking for?
- The Cloud: Reputation and value for community banks and credit unions
- AI and Machine Learning: Changing everything with real benefits