The challenges of the modern age are triggering a significant redesign of the banking business model:
- Regulatory compliance pressure does not abate coupled with increased supervisory scrutiny and sophistication, as regulatory frameworks are moving away from quarterly paper reporting towards dynamic data-based supervision.
- Regulatory cost is increasing significantly due to the new and incoming regulations, impacting the bottom line and deal-making decisions.
- Competitive pressure driven by digitization and fintech innovation is reaching a peak.
ALM is slowly taking on more responsibility including more activities with the first line of defense.
Join this webinar to learn more about Transformation and Innovation of ALM:
- The future of balance sheet and risk management
- Main trends: perspectives on Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced analytics in ALM and risk management in banks
- Ways to optimise bank’s balance sheet under multiple regulatory constraints using Machine Learning