Lending after LIBOR briefing with KPMG
With COVID-19 continuing to impact all aspects of our professional and personal lives, there has never been a more important time to hear from your industry partners.
With COVID-19 continuing to impact all aspects of our professional and personal lives, there has never been a more important time to hear from industry partners. Watch this insightful webcast as our panel explores regulatory timelines and how banks can prepare for the phase out of LIBOR.
Moderating the roundtable is Finastra’s Christine Scaffidi, Senior Principal Product Manager, Lending. She’s joined by:
- Chris Long, Global Co-Lead Libor Transition and Head of Capital Markets FSS, KPMG
- Eamonn Maguire, Managing Director, US Management Consulting, LIBOR Transition Lead, KPMG
- Paul Marchetti, Senior Principal Product Manager Lending, Finastra
- Impact of COVID-19 on the LIBOR transition
- Progress vs. Perfection
- Adoption of Fusion Loan IQ
- Calculator – how can you use it?
- 3-week assessment: understanding key risks and recommendations
- Implementation challenges
Watch the Webcast Now
Get in touch
We are here to help your business reach its goals