Core Transformation: Why it's Essential for the Future of Community Banks
Selecting a core vendor, however, can be a daunting process. What do you need to look for? For starters, an open and proven banking platform is key to staying relevant with customers.
Secondary Default Finastra Form
Platforms, open APIs and cloud transformation are not a future concept—rapid change is happening TODAY. While this is happening, consider that VCRs, audio cassettes, floppy disks and public phones are all from the same era as your legacy core platform. Community institutions simply can’t compete in this digital age with old technology. Selecting a core vendor, however, can be a daunting process. What do you need to look for? For starters, an open and proven banking platform is key to staying relevant with customers.
In this webinar, you'll find out the value of the following factors in your core review:
- A single enterprise database with 100% access to all the data and a 360-degree customer view
- Open APIs
- Cloud-based technology
- The agility to respond to industry changes and increase speed-to-market
- User friendliness
We'll also address some of the challenges of keeping a legacy core, including:
- Using a system patched together with too many subsystems providing a fragmented view of the customer
- Inefficiencies due to lack of integration
- Inability to respond quickly to changing customer demands
Get in touch
We are here to help your business reach its goals