Is Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) the future of finance?
Join Finastra, along with a panel of experts, as we discuss how legacy banks can fully utilize banking as a service (BaaS) to stay relevant in the financial digitization race.
Banking as a service (BaaS), or Embedded banking provisions finance and banking to be embedded seamlessly with any commercial customer journey. Taxi hailing, Food delivery, Ecommerce are common examples of embedded banking at scale giving non-banks an opportunity to offer banking products at the point of purchase or trade. Banking as a Service aims to solve challenges of multiple stakeholders by offering capability to create, embed, enhance business models. Value destruction is a challenge in almost all industry that are less adoptive to changes. BaaS provides incumbents a possibility to compete with natives that have a digital neural and the digital inclined innovator to create a new possibility to change the future of finance.
Join Finastra and a panel of experts as we discuss how legacy banks can fully utilize banking as a service (BaaS) to ensure they stay relevant in the financial digitization race. Key topics to be discussed:
- What is the global outlook defining BaaS? What makes BaaS attractive to Australia and New Zealand?
- Real use cases within the corporate banking sector and retail banking and adjacent industries that are ready for adoption?
- What are the critical success factors towards BaaS?
- How can banks overcome the challenges they face in the platformification of banking?
- How can monetization, technology, ecosystem collaboration and global scale plays an important role in BaaS?
We are here to help your business reach its goals