Finance in the Metaverse era should be green and sustainable by default
Post-pandemic recoveries stalled by rocketing energy prices are leading to calls for stalling a green transition that has already begun. But the costs to businesses due to climate-related weather events within the next 4 years will be over $1T. So how can financial institutions get involved in a more sustainable future?
Join our guests to learn about the successful adoption of ESG & sustainable finance and what solutions are available right now on the market.
Investors & financial institutions are increasingly applying non-financial factors (Environmental, Social, and Governance) as part of their analysis process to identify material risks and growth opportunities. Also, there is a high interest coming from consumers in the sustainability of businesses and how they impact the environment.
But because of the broad range of indicators coupled with the lack of standards, transparency, and unified reporting makes it a challenge to assess and measure true, impactful ESG credentials & the sustainability of a business.
To help navigate these challenges we invited three experts in ESG and Sustainable Finance alongside Christophe Langlois, our Global Marketing Lead, Fintech & Developer Ecosystem at Finastra, who hosted this insightful conversation:
- Marcus Cree, MD Financial Technology and Services, GreenPoint Global
- Tanuj Pasupuleti, CEO, Bankify
- Jay Mukhey, Global Director of ESG, Purpose & Impact, Finastra
They discussed the following topics:
- The case of ‘greenwashing’ in 2022 and how to identify it.
- The main differences in terms of sustainable finance adoption and challenges between the key regions of the world?
- The opportunities that come with sustainable finance.
- The essential role open/API banking plays in fostering sustainable finance.
- Metaverse from a sustainable finance standpoint.
And to learn more about the solutions discussed in the video visit the pages below:
Get in touch
We are here to help your business reach its goals