The Future of Banking (German)
Banking is experiencing a huge change driven by new technologies and market changes. Challenger banks are challenging traditional banking models and are gaining market share with their agile and digital services.
New technologies, regulations, increasing demand for digital services in a fast market - how can the bank of tomorrow use these developments and benefit from them? Discuss with our experts:
- How does the bank of the future look like and what must traditional banks be aware of?
- How can banks protect themselves against fraud and financial crime?
- Request to Pay (R2P): The chance for banks to become No. 1 at POS or Buy Now Pay Later
- Increasing regulation: what is in store for us?
- Cryptocurrencies: what are the opportunities and risks for banks?
- Negative Interest Rate