The transformation of the UK Payments landscape
The UK payments landscape is undergoing a period of great transformation, driven by the global adoption of the ISO 20022 standard, as well as the proposed New Payments Architecture “NPA”. An initial phase of NPA is expected to be delivered by 2023, and thus organisations that are existing participants in the Faster Payments scheme will need to be ready to begin testing and prepare migration for NPA during 2023.
Watch the replay of this webinar to find out:
- The current interbank payment landscape in the UK and how this will be transformed by NPA.
- The opportunities that NPA will create for financial institutions, payment service providers, fintech, and other organisations involved in payment processing within the UK.
- Why the move to ISO 20022 as the core financial messaging standard and ensuring interoperability will be key for success of NPA.
- How financial institutions can control and use the new data gained.
- The variety of new payment products that are anticipated in the longer term following the launch of the first phase of NPA
- Risks to banks for delaying in sharing plans with NPA board to change
Get in touch
We are here to help your business reach its goals