The time is now to talk about FedNow instant payments
As the Federal Reserve prepares to roll out the FedNow Service, the momentum for real-time payments (RTP) accelerates. Join Finastra and the Fed as we explore the specific use cases for banks to monetize instant payments and grow revenue.
As the Federal Reserve prepares to roll out the FedNow Service, the momentum for real-time payments (RTP) accelerates. 54% of mid-sized banks in the United States are planning to launch RTP over the next 12-18 months, according to Cornerstone Advisors, and many large-enterprise financial institutions have already taken the plunge.
Watch Finastra and the Federal Reserve Bank in a webcast and Q&A on the trends, opportunities, and challenges facing banks as they embark on their instant payments journey. Key themes explored:
- The benefits of instant payments and why now is the optimal time for adoption
- Specific use cases to monetize RTP and grow revenue
- Operational considerations to successfully launch a new rail
- FedNow pilot program - Timeline, requirements, and onboarding process
- The business case for adopting the FedNow Service and The Clearing House’s RTP® network
Get in touch
We are here to help your business reach its goals