Maximizing the Primary Financial Relationship: Strategies for Being the First and Last Stop in the Era of Digital Lending
This webinar is available in Archived Webinars.
Digital channels have proven a significant benefit to the financial services industry. However, they have also introduced a new set of risks and competition for community banks and credit unions. Megabanks and alternative lenders dominate the digital scene as consumers increasingly look for ease and convenience.
Register for this webinar to learn:
- Reasons why customers and members select a loan from a provider, whether that be their primary bank or credit union, or an alternative provider.
- Preferred channels used for each stage of the loan process.
- Where they plan on applying for a loan in the next 12 months, and more…
- Karen Loftis, Director of Product Management at Finastra
- Al Pascual, Senior Vice President of Research and Head of Fraud & Security at Javelin Strategy & Research