This forum is a regional meeting place for senior practitioners from across Egypt’s banking and financial services sector, including CIOs, COOs and Heads of Transaction Banking, Digital Banking, Trade Finance, and Corporate Banking.
Topics covered will include:
- Understanding the regulators' role in promoting a digital trade economy
- The barriers, limitations and opportunities for banks on their journey towards successful digitization in trade finance
- Insights from bankers' and their clients' on what an ideal digital transaction banking framework should look like. What works for the customer and how should banks respond?
- Mahmoud Fawzy, Corporate Digital Channels Management Head, Commercial International Bank
- Abo El Makarem El Gindy, Trade Finance Products Head, Commercial International Bank
- Youssef Ghattas, Chief Financial Officer, Link Misr Group
- Matthieu Andrieu, Head of Transaction Banking for MEA Region