Join us at the GTR MENA Dubai 2024
United Arab Emirates
GTR MENA returns to Dubai on February 20-21! Covering critical market insight and providing excellent networking opportunities with over 900 senior to C-suite experts, this in-person gathering delivers a highly anticipated opportunity to connect with the key players and access a full spectrum of companies involved in trade, treasury, commodities and fintech across the region.
Meet our team of industry experts at booth #35 at the GTR MENA, Dubai.
For over two decades, GTR MENA has provided an unparalleled opportunity to hear world leading experts reflect on the latest developments and rapidly changing dynamics across the region.
At GTR MENA 2024, participants will have the chance to meet and network with all corners of the market, from multinational corporations and SMEs, local and international banks, fintechs and alternative financiers, commodity brokers and traders, insurers, risk managers, lawyers, consultants, ECAs, multilaterals and more.
Key discussion themes
- BRICS+, post-oil trade and the business of geopolitics
- Is MENA the next centre for supply chain finance?
- Payables, receivables, inventory and releasing trapped cash – key priorities for corporates
- Strategic commodity supply and the role of state-backed support
- A further step towards paperless trade – the Electronic Trade Documents Act
- What are the next big trends in trade and supply chain innovation?
Catch Carlos Teixeira, Global Head of Business Strategy, Corporate Banking, Finastra, on 21-Feb-2024 as he joins a panel discussion with other industry experts on the topic - ‘What are the next big trends in trade and supply chain innovation?
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain insights from the best in the industry!