We invite you to join us in exploring the documentary landscape for trade finance and what it means to leverage the latest technology within the trade ecosystem. This digital trade panel will set the foundation in understanding what the biggest challenges and opportunities are for banks in making the move to digitalization through enabled solutions available today.
Our panel of experts: Sean Edward, Chairman of ITFA; Vincent O’Brien, Member Executive Committee of ICC Banking Commission; Carl Wegner, CEO of Contour and Brian Edmondson, Global Head of Trade and Working Capital Finance, Finastra, will uncover and navigate the intricacies of:
- What role do letter of credit play and will we always need them?
- Defining the impact of COVID on operational flows
- Re-imagining the process of documentary trade
- Big bang vs small bang: routes to a better future
- What do banks need to do next to create an ecosystem of tomorrow?
Sean Edward, Chairman, ITFA, will lead our panel of experts as they navigate the strategic outlook on digitalization priorities, how to align them to your overall strategic horizon and what the future of documentary trade might look like.