Key Considerations for RTP Adoption and How to Overcome Them
The momentum behind real-time payments is growing as more banks and financial institutions look to go live on real-time payment rails to provide speed, convenience, faster availability funds - and improved payment experiences for their customers.
Hear industry experts from PNC, The Clearing House, Aite Group and Finastra discuss key considerations for RTP adoption and insights on how to overcome them.
- Scott Jones, VP, Treasury Management Product Manager, PNC
- Peter Davey, Head of Innovation, The Clearing House
- Erika Baumann, Senior Research Analyst, Aite Group
- Robert Mancini, Payments Principal, Finastra (moderator)
- The importance of real-time payments in the market
- Connectivity options available
- Operational and business considerations