In an ever increasingly crowded space, the need for financial institutions to differentiate themselves from both their traditional competitors and from new players is becoming a critical issue. The key to these value-added services and modernization is connectivity to other systems. The need for connectivity, either to internal or external systems, is the movement towards open banking.
Open banking provides greater growth opportunities, innovative solutions, and streamlines operations. No longer are financial services reliant on maintaining all the technology needed to meet consumer expectations, but they are now free to maximize the expertise of others.
Listen to our webcast to learn how to:
- Understand the factors that are driving open banking
- Learn how to harness the platform value to enable collaboration to innovation
- Discover ways to improve the customer journey and experience
- Robert Mancini, Head of US Payments, Finastra
- Krista Tedder, Head of Payments, Javelin Strategy
- Peter Hazou, Business Strategy Leader, Financial Services Industry Team, Microsoft