Financial institutions payments modernization and technology priorities
Erika Baumann, Director of Commercial Banking & Payments at Aite-Novarica Group, delves into the essential patterns that are influencing the payment modernization strategy of financial institutions.
Payments modernization is critical to the success of financial institutions (FIs) of all sizes around the globe. However technical complexities, competing priorities, as well as resources and budget constraints, impose an unprecedented challenge on FIs ability to plan and implement their payments systems modernization.
To understand FIs’ payments modernization challenges, initiatives, and investment priorities to keep up with today’s and tomorrow’s market demand and stay ahead of their competitors, Aite-Novarica Group surveyed banks’ payments and product executives from North American, European and Asian-Pacific countries.
Watch the on-demand webinar to learn:
- Banks’ priorities and planned investment in payments technology
- The state of instant payments services rollout
- Attitudes toward ISO 20022 adoption
- Cross-border payments challenges and opportunities
- Cloud deployment trends and strategies
- Banks’ plans around CBDCs, crypto, and stablecoins
Get in touch
We are here to help your business reach its goals