The CARES Act, PPP, and the small business impacts
Join us in this webinar presented by Partners at Dorsey & Whitney and Finastra as we review the economic stimulus provisions of the CARES Act including the SBA program and the Paycheck Protection Program and Finastra’s plans to optimize small business lending.
Secondary Default Finastra Form
On March 27 the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) was signed into law as an economic stimulus package to help small and mid-sized businesses being impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
To help community banks and credit unions during this trying time, we have created a comprehensive overview of the economic stimulus provisions and the bank challenges and opportunities presented by our legal experts and partners at Dorsey & Whitney. We have also implemented some immediate changes to our solutions to work with our clients, together, to get through this pandemic.
Join us as we review:
- Current SBA program and the Paycheck Protection Program
- Corona Virus Economic Stabilization Act of 2020
- Consumer protections and miscellaneous provisions
- Risk management considerations
- Regulatory and federal reserve monetary policy actions
- Updates to Finastra’s small business lending solutions to support the CARES Act
Get in touch
We are here to help your business reach its goals