Are you ready for new EU instant payments regulations?
Your customers increasingly demand a faster, more frictionless payments experience – one that matches the experience they enjoy every day in the digital economy.
The European Commission is now legislating to make this a reality, bringing in new laws to make instant payments more ubiquitous across the continent. This legislation will usher in several important changes for European banks.
Watch the replay of our recent webinar to find out more about these changes and hear from our expert panel about the following topics covered:
- What obligations banks will face for both sending and receiving immediate payments.
- Proposed methodology of fees for immediate payments
- Details about the new confirmation of payee scheme
- How long you have to comply with the new rules
- What help is available to you to meet the new requirements
Take also a look at our infographic to find out everything about the key changes at one glance.
Get in touch
We are here to help your business reach its goals