About the Event
In the era of Fintech and digital disruption, where technology has increasingly brought convenience to consumers, the banking sector is in an arena where it either competes or collaborates with new players to bring more value. Financial institutions that are investing in real-time technology will prioritize a one-of-a-kind experience.
Financial institutions that have a clear digital and innovation strategy will distinguish themselves from the rest.
Now in its fifth year, the Finastra Universe conference is a global executive event series focusing on Fintech and the future of financial services. This event draws together global and regional experts to explore the growing impact of technology on the banking sector and the challenges facing financial institutions as they accelerate their transformation into strategically-focused, technologically-adept and operationally-agile organizations.
Finastra Universe New York 2019 Highlights
Why Attend Finastra Universe?
- Develop your competitive strategy by exploring the short and long-term trends shaping the future of technology in the financial industry
- Gain insights into the latest technologies in regional and global banking, and learn how they will impact you, your competition, and your customers or members
- Explore how to build new internal efficiencies and improve the customer or member experience, with sessions dedicated to AI, robotics, and automation among others
- Network with your peers, building new connections with the region’s technological pioneers and leaders
A snapshot of Finastra Universe New York 2019
Become a sponsor
Link with over 350 Senior Decision Makers
Finastra welcomes its strategic partners to benefit from this high-profile platform by unveiling your solutions and expertise and gives you the opportunity to showcase your solutions to decision makers from financial institutions across the Americas.
Here’s how we can help you as our strategic partner:
- Align your brand with ours by highlighting your expertise through tailored, thought-leadership experiences
- Secure face-to-face time with new and existing prospects through branded event presence and extensive networking
- Network and develop new business connections with hard-to-reach decision makers and business leaders from the banking sector
Fundraiser in support of International Women's Day
Join Finastra as we raise money for Girls Who Code
Girls Who Code is on a mission to close the gender gap in technology and to change the image of what a programmer looks like and does. Through their clubs, programs and books they are building the largest pipeline of future female engineers in the United States.
Finastra will match all donations contributed to this campaign