Superior mortgage servicing
Fusion Servicing Director delivers complete mortgage servicing software to handle all types of loans.
Support borrower and investor needs with confidence
From loan boarding through payoff, Fusion Servicing Director® streamlines the entire servicing process so you can support borrower and investor needs with confidence. With Finastra’s mortgage loan servicing software, all sections work together to enhance the focus on the customer and improve operational efficiency, while reducing the overall cost of servicing. You can build the system you need to improve every aspect of your servicing operation.
Servicing Director is a complete servicing system to handle all types of loans, offering escrow account servicing, including annual analysis and reporting.
- Integrated default management solution to manage defaulted loans and get them back on track
- Subservicing for financial institutions that provide service for other lenders on a private-label basis
- Customer self-service so customers can view loan history, escrow and ARM information via the website
- Automated service release process
With Servicing Director, financial institutions can:
- Streamline their entire loan servicing process to better manage risk by using one system to manage all loans: residential, commercial, construction, consumer and timeshare.
- Reduce training costs, automate routine transactions and provide superior services to borrowers and investors.
- Import new loans directly from Fusion LaserPro®, the industry’s most recognized compliant loan documentation system and Fusion MortgagebotLOS™, Finastra’s web-based all-in-one loan origination system.
- Handle HPML loans that require full escrow account management and reporting.
- Improve and automate default management, including collections, loan modifications, repayment plans, loss mitigation, bankruptcies and foreclosures.
- Improve loan management by tracking trial payment periods, deferred principal and interest and performance incentives.
To learn more about Servicing Director, please click here.
Customer self-service - Gives customers access to a host of loan servicing functionality for single or multiple loans. It also provides investor and attorney access as needed.
To learn more about Servicing Director’s Customer Self-Service Module, please click here.