Loan IQ DataNet for Developers
The aim of this course is to provide report developers with the ability to create reports in Report Studio with the DataNet Package as well as how to extend them.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Obtain an overview of the tools available within the Cognos Connection Portal
- Review the Loan IQ Data Model
- Review DataNet Packages
- Review DataNet Report Studio
This course is designed to be delivered onsite via face to face classroom.
The participants attending this course should possess the below pre-requisites:
- Knowledge of relational Database principals a must, SQL a plus
- Previous experience on similar reporting tools a plus, such as Crystal Reports, Business Object and Cognos 8 BI.
- The participants should also have basic understanding of Loan IQ business and application.
This course will cover the functionality of DataNet tool including:
- Overview of DataNet, its components and benefits
- DataNet User Roles and Architecture
- Cognos Connection
- The Loan IQ Data Model & modelling Tools
- Loan IQ Conventions & Core tables
- DataNet packages and their structure
- Create Reports using DataNet packages
- Explore Report Studio in depth
- Merging Package and SQL Data Elements in Report Studio
- Review of Standard Reports and how to alter them
Course includes all training presentation materials, trainee workbooks and hands-on exercises. The exercises will be on live systems, through Academy Labs.