Loan IQ DataNet
The aim of this course is to provide basic hands-on training for using DataNet and understanding Loan IQ DataNet Packages.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Review of the tools available within the Cognos Connection Portal
- Review of DataNet Query Studio
- Review of DataNet Packages
This course is designed to be delivered onsite via face to face classroom delivery.
The participants attending this course should have attended the Loan IQ Core Business course and should have a good understanding of Loan IQ terminology.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Organizing Content within Cognos Connection
- Running Reports
- Setting Report Properties
- Scheduling Reports
- Introduction to Query Studio
- Creating a Report in Query Studio
- Working with Query Studio
- Overview of all DataNet Packages
Course includes all training presentation materials, trainee workbooks and hands-on exercises. The exercises will be on live systems, through Academy Labs.