FusionFabric Connect Introduction
To enable users on FusionFabric Connect Introduction.
The course will be delivered in class.
General understanding of integration technologies: JSON, XML, REST, FTP, JMS, IBM MQ (high-level)
Basic familiarity with the Groovy language
Users are expected to provide their own laptop during the course. Windows OS is assumed. The laptop should have at least 8GB RAM and 2GB disk space available
- Introduction and Overview
- Installation of FFC
- Creating custom FFC-based interfaces:
- Core concepts
- An example
- Understanding Messages
- Data Mapping
- Message Routing
- Understanding Message Statuses
- Monitoring & Managing FFC
- Standard FFC usage patterns
- Working with integration technologies
- E.g. Databases, JMS, REST,Web Services, Files
- Hands-on practice will be used throughout the course
This course includes all training presentation materials including with proposed hands-on exercises. Hands-on practice will be used throughout the course to ensure the attendees gain a practical understanding of FFC.
Participants will be able to practice on live systems, through Finastra Academy Labs.