FusionCapital Kondor Foundation - Front Office Technical
This course enables participants to increase their knowledge of the FusionCapital Kondor Front Office – Technical system and its components. By taking this course, InFusion Partners will acquire the technical knowledge base required for taking the Finastra Certified Associate Certification Exam (FCA-T).
- Technical background, including basic UNIX, Sybase and webaccess/tomcat experience
- Associate Knowledge level, Core technical product knowledge, General Technical Knowledge
1. Introduction to RendezVous, Sybase / Real-Time and RMDS Overview
2. Kondor Front Office Architecture Overview: K+ deal flow, K+ Deal Movements & Tradekast movements
3. Kondor Front Office start/ stop & directories /Jkonfigure
4. Create and Manage databases
5. Administrative tasks: Licences & users, K+ Revaluation & K+ Batch, K+ Archive Task
6. Basic troubleshooting: Log and trace flags, K+ and RealTime windows troubleshooting exercises
Course includes all training presentation materials and demos. The demos will be on a live system, through Academy Labs.