FusionBanking Trade Innovation SDK
To be able to generate custom configurations, system integrations and workflows on Trade Innovation using different Software Development Kits.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Add extra data fields to Trade Innovation by using Customisation facilities.
- Obtain an overview of the SDK, tools and programming environment.
- Understand the structure of the TI data model for creating new reports or setting up a non-operational/staging database as a means to feed information into a data warehouse.
- Use facilities available for tailoring screens in Trade Innovation, either by translating literals, or controlling what appears on the particular screens in question.
- Describe how Trade Innovation may interact with other systems – Behaving like a Trade Innovation zone, Navigating into Trade Innovation from another application, Navigating out of Trade Innovation to an external application.
- Describe how messages are passed between Trade Innovation and third party systems.
- Describe the configuration options that need to be set up to support advanced workflow processing and explain how each is set, and the dependencies between them.
- Introduction to Trade Innovation Global Processing
- Trade Innovation Installation
- Trade Innovation Tools
- Oracle, BD2, SQL
1. Common Facilities
- Getting Started: SDK Components and Pre-requisites
- Setting Up Eclipse
- Registering A Software Bundle
- Programming Environment
2. Application Extension
- Customisation Functionality
- Creating a Project Walkthrough
- Customisation Editor
3. Data Management
- Data Model Viewer
- Data Extract Configuration Tool
4. Screen Tailoring
- Deployment Inefficiency
- Translating Literals
- Controlling UI Elements
5. Systems Integration
- Zone Proxy
- URL Navigation Into Trade Innovation
- URL Navigation From Trade Innovation
6. Systems Interfacing
- Systems Interfacing Overview
- Message Structure
- EJB Transport Server Component
- JMS Components
7. Workflow Implementation
- Configuring Limit Checking / Reservation
- Options Controlling Limit Checking / Reservation
- Configuring Watch List Checking
- Watch List Checking Step Execution
- Configuring External Review Steps
- External Review Step Execution
- Configuring Exchange Steps
- Exchange Step Execution
- Incoming Message History
- Exchange Step Messages History
Hands on Practice