This course is in place to provide complete comprehension of the Fusion Banking Corporate Channels product.
This course is made up of 2 distinct modules: a 2-day functional product overview for Trade Services and 3-day functional product overview for Cash Portal.
By enrolling into this program, participants will be able to:
Perform product processing tasks on Trade Services in Finastra Portal as a user at a client site
- Explain how to create a new transaction in Finastra Portal
- Determine how to view, search, edit, and submit transactions
- Explain how trade finance transactions are processed in Finastra Portal
Perform product processing tasks on Account and Cash Services in the Finastra Portal as a user at a client site
- Manage company accounts and transactions through the Finastra Portal
- Manage funds transfer and cash payments on the Finastra Portal
Perform product processing tasks on Early Payment and Supply Chain Financing in Finastra Portal as a user at the buyer or seller side or a user at the bank side
- Explain how to set up counterparties such as buyer or seller
- Explain step-by-step the Early Payment, Invoice Financing, Dealer Financing processing flows
- Explain how to set up alerts for chosen milestones, such as due date for payment of invoice or repayment of a financed amount
For our associated Partners, we can also offer students the opportunity to attain the Finastra Certified Associate certification via the exam and assessment tool; delivered upon successful completion of the training.
This course can be delivered either remotely or classroom based.
Trade Services Knowledge
FusionBanking Corporate Channels - Trade Portal Curriculum V5.2 (Functional)
Bank Administration and Bank System Features
Client Administration and Client System Features
Client Product Processing (Trade Services)
Bank Product Processing (Trade Services)
FusionBanking Corporate Channels - Early Payment and Supply Chain Financing
FusionBanking Corporate Channels - Cash Portal Curriculum V5.2 (Functional)
Cash Services Functions
Course includes all training presentation materials, trainee workbooks and hands-on exercises. The exercises will be on live systems, through Finastra Academy Labs.