Functional Foundation Course
This training course is in place to provide students with foundation level knowledge on Fusion Banking Essence (FBE) to assist in the delivery of successful implementations and administration.
The course comprises MAPS Implementation Strategies and the core Essence modules – see Course Agenda lower down. Each module contains demonstrations, explanations and hands on exercises.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Understand the MAPS Implementation Strategy
- Understand the FBE available functionality and configuration options for all modules covered
- Understand the connection between FBE components
- Handle navigation and the main inquiries in all the FBE modules
- For our associated Partners, we can also offer students the opportunity to attain the Finastra Certified Associate certification via the exam and assessment tool; delivered upon successful completion of the training.
This course can be delivered either remotely or classroom based.
Participants have been recommended to have six months of experience or equivalent knowledge in two financial domains: Basic Banking Knowledge, Financial Market Knowledge.
Complete overview on the Fusion Banking Essence MAPS Implementation Strategy
Complete overview on the Fusion Banking Essence Solution
Fusion Banking Essence functional and configurational Hands On Training – Online – Core Modules:
CASA & Fixed Deposits
Draft Inventory Management
Lending & Delinquency
Course includes all training presentation materials, participant guides and hands-on exercises. The exercises will be on live systems, through Finastra Academy Labs.