Functional Advanced Course
This training course is in place to provide students with advanced level knowledge on Fusion Banking Essence (FBE) to assist in the delivery of successful implementations and administration.
The course comprises additional modules of Fusion Banking Essence not covered in the Foundation Course – see Course Agenda lower down. Each module contains demonstrations, explanations and hands on exercises
By completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the FBE available functionality and configuration options for the modules covered
- Understand the links to 3rd Party Products
- Clarifications on modules covered in Foundation Training
- For our associated Partners, we can also offer students the opportunity to attain the Finastra Certified Associate certification via the exam and assessment tool; delivered upon successful completion of the training.
This course can be delivered either remotely or classroom based.
Participants have been recommended to have successfully completed the latest Foundation Training Course and have 3 months experience of using FB Essence following Foundation Training.
Fusion Banking Essence functional and configurational Hands On Training – Online – Advanced Modules:
- Money Markets – Negotiable Instruments
- Foreign Exchange
- Payments – Transactions and configurations
- Overview of third party products
- Using the ARIS Tool for MAPS microflows
- Clarifications from foundation training
Course includes all training presentation materials, trainee workbooks and hands-on exercises. The exercises will be on live systems, through Finastra Academy Labs.