FCA – SDK FusionBanking Loan IQ
The aim of this course is to give participants deep understanding of how Loan IQ SDK is positioned and what specific values can they derive from it. Two sessions are devoted to impart detailed working and explanation of specific benefits offered by Loan IQ SDK in various use cases.
The course will also aim to teach participants how to implement various extensions by making effective use of Loan SDK.
The course will also aim to teach participants how to design various extensions by making effective use of Loan IQ SDK. Approaches are introduced and issues are discussed that Solution Architects and Consultants face when designing various SDK Extensions to improve business processes and system integration.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Gain understanding of capabilities and benefits offered by SDK
- How to employ SDK to their specific situations
- Understand the investments (skills and time) they need to make, in order to realize the benefits of Loan IQ SDK
- Develop SDK based extensions
- Deploy SDK based extensions
- Acquire best practices for working with the SDK
- Take a high level view of various SDK extensions
- Conceptualize and design the extensions
- Implement and follow best practices when using SDK in team environment
- Delivery Mechanism
This course is designed for instructor led classroom delivery only -- either at Client location or on Finastra premises.
Loan IQ Core Business course
Basic functional knowledge of Loan IQ
Advanced technical knowledge of Loan IQ
Advanced Knowledge of Loan IQ Data Model
Knowledge of XML, XML Schema
LIQ Functional course
LIQ Technical course
SDK Use Cases
SDK Tools , Kits and Processes
Deep Dive on EVM, XQ
Validations and actions
Scripting, API and Batch
EVM and Inquiry API
Best Practices (Object Model, Naming, Processes, etc.)
Designing solutions with SDK
SDLC and Loan IQ SDK
Using Loan IQ Shell
Course includes all training presentation materials, trainee workbooks and hands-on exercises. The exercises will be on live systems, through Academy Labs.