Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Add extra data fields to TI Plus by using Customisation facilities.
- Obtain an overview of the SDK, tools and programming environment.
- Understand the structure of the TI data model for creating new reports or setting up a non-operational/staging database as a means to feed information into a data warehouse.
- Use facilities available for tailoring screens in TI Plus, either by translating literals, or controlling what appears on the particular screens in question.
- Describe how TI Plus may interact with other systems – Behaving like a TI Plus zone, Navigating into TI Plus from another application, Navigating out of TI Plus to an external application.
- Describe how messages are passed between TI Plus and third party systems.
- Describe the configuration options that need to be set up to support advanced workflow processing and explain how each is set, and the dependencies between them.
- Course Structure
The MCI course will be run over a 5 day course.
It will entail a review of the (self-study/workbook) material with the instructor with an emphasis on BPM’s used for MAPS and Finastra Best Practices.
After reviewing the course material and some of the MCA curricula, the student will be given a workbook scenario in which they will be asked to create a presentation in which they propose a solution to the problem scenario using MAPS and Finastra Best Practices.
The presentation will be made to a panel of SME delegates that will then judge based on pre-determined criteria, as to whether Implementation level knowledge of the product was proven during the presentation of the material. Delegates will be judged on presentation style or technique, but mainly on content knowledge.
Introduction to TI Plus Global Processing
TI Plus Installation
TI Plus Tools
- Oracle, BD2, SQL
- Years of experience: 2
Getting Started : SDK Components and Pre Requisites
Setting Up Eclipse
Registering A Software Bundle
Creating a Project Walkthrough
Data Model Viewer
Data Extract Configuration Tool
Controlling UI Elements
URL Navigation Into TI Plus
URL Navigation From TI Plus
Systems Interfacing Overview
EJB Transport Server Component
Configuring Limit Checking / Reservation
Options Controlling Limit Checking / Reservation
Configuring Watch List Checking
Watch List Checking Step Execution
Configuring External Review Steps
External Review Step Execution
Configuring Exchange Steps
Exchange Step Execution
Incoming Message History
Exchange Step Messages History
Workbook with Case Scenarios