Digital Channels Functional and Technical Certification Preparation Course
This course is in place to provide complete comprehension of the FusionBanking Digital Channels product.
This course is made up of 3 distinct modules which include 2 days functional product overview, 15 days of hands-on technical training for Digital Channels Online and 3 days of hands-on Developer training for Digital Channels Mobile.
By enrolling to this program, participants will:
- Get a complete overview on the FusionBanking Digital Channels functionality
- Handle system navigation and resolve common inquiries
- Understand the FusionBanking Digital Channels – Online architecture
- Complete all development tasks, which include adding new functionalities and customising the existing functionalities
- Troubleshooting, debugging and fixing technical issues
For our associated Partners, we can also offer students the opportunity to attain the Finastra Certified Associate certification via the exam and assessment tool; delivered upon successful completion of the training.
This course can be delivered either remotely or classroom based.
Participants are recommended to have around 3-4 years of experience or equivalent knowledge in the digital and mobile banking arena, along with the two skill sets mentioned below:
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of:
Java language (J2SE, J2EE)
IDM DB2 10.1 knowledge
Familiarization with iOS platform
Objective C /C++
Solid hands-on development experience with Xcode
Familiarization with Android platform
Solid hands-on development experience with IntelliJ IDEA
Basic to intermediate knowledge of:
Spring 3 (IoC, MVC, Integration)
CSS(3) + SCSS (+Compass)
SQL technologies (at least SQL’92)
Oracle 11 R2
The agenda for the course includes :
- Complete overview on the Fusion Banking Digital Channels functionalities across all its modules
- Fusion Banking Digital Channels - Hands On Training – Online – Basic Architecture & Server Side Fundamentals
- Fusion Banking Digital Channels - Hands On Training – Online – Angular JS Basic
- Fusion Banking Digital Channels - Hands On Training – Online – Transaction Framework Ecosystem
- Fusion Banking Digital Channels - Hands On Training – Online – Spring Integration
- Fusion Banking Digital Channels - Hands On Training – Mobile – Android
- Fusion Banking Digital Channels - Hands On Training – Mobile – iOS
Course includes all training presentation materials, trainee workbooks and hands-on exercises. The exercises will be on live systems, through Finastra Academy Labs.