Digital Channels 4.9.1 FCI Admin Hands-On Training
Participants get a detailed understanding of the FBE DC – ADMIN channel and will also gain practical knowledge required for writing a new (custom) DC ADMIN function from start-to-finish including the development/configuration of
- authorities, menus, permissions, internationalisation (i18n)
- server side (business) logic
- client-side UI development
- DB access
Being a Hands On Training real coding exercises are provided, therefore active participation is required.
FBE DC Primer Hands On Training 4.9.1
1. FBE DC ADMIN channel
a) Understanding the ADMIN channel
b) Differences in authority-handling vs. IBN channel
2. Writing a new FBE DC ADMIN function
a) Server side logic
4. (Spring) Configuration
5. DB interaction
6. Internationalisation (i18n)
b) Frontend development
1. AngularJS based frontend development
2. Using the DC-Showcase (UI-component /Widget library)
Full-blown DC development ecosystem hosted in a virtualised (x64 VirtualBox) environment.
VM image is hosted by the Finastra MiCloud infrastructure therefore the training environment is available across Finastra or external access can also be provided via VPN.
The VM can also be run locally (less preferred), but in that case remote assistance might be limited.