On March 27 the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) was signed into law as an economic stimulus package to help small and mid-sized businesses being impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
To help community banks and credit unions during this trying time, we have created a comprehensive overview of the economic stimulus provisions and the bank challenges and opportunities presented by our legal experts and partners at Dorsey & Whitney. We have also implemented some immediate changes to our solutions to work with our clients, together, to get through this pandemic.
Join us as we review:
- Current SBA program and the Paycheck Protection Program
- Corona Virus Economic Stabilization Act of 2020
- Consumer protections and miscellaneous provisions
- Risk management considerations
- Regulatory and federal reserve monetary policy actions
- Updates to Finastra’s small business lending solutions to support the CARES Act