Banking is experiencing a seismic shift, driven by new technology and market changes. Disruption is happening across the value chain, from customer engagement to onboarding, lending, payments, and alternative financing.
To fulfill customers’ rapidly changing needs and deliver a next-generation banking experience, banks must transform their end to end capabilities and harness the power of Analytics, Open Banking, APIs, AI, and Machine Learning.
These new technologies enable banks to open-up their core banking systems to fintechs and other third parties, thus turning new entrants’ threat into an opportunity to collaborate and expand their offering to better serve customers. Known as Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS), this new proposition creates additional customer value and revenue streams beyond traditional financial services.
Join Finastra and Microsoft for this webcast and Q&A on how banks can accelerate their digitalization journeys. We’ll explore key topics including:
- What’s driving customer adoption in digital banking?
- Why Open Banking is the new de-facto standard for banks globally and how it’s driving demand for cloud-based solutions.
- Why the only way forward is Cloud.
- What does the ‘new-normal’ looks like?
- What is Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) and how does it work?