These terms and conditions (these “Terms”) govern Your registration for and participation in the Trade Finance Roundtable Europe (in person) Event (the “Event”) and are an agreement between Finastra Group Holdings Limited, company with an address at 4 Kingdom Street, Paddington, London W2 6BD, United Kingdom ("Finastra," "we," "us," or "our") and You. You represent to us that You are authorized to enter into these Terms.
You may only register for and attend the Event in accordance with these Terms. To register for the Event, You must complete the Event registration process. Sharing Your registration with another person(s) is not permitted and may result in Your access to or participation in the Event being terminated or revoked.
1. CANCELLATION & SUBSTITUTION POLICY
In-Person Registration Cancellation Terms:
- If You are not able to attend in person for any reason we ask that you update your status using your registration confirmation email as soon as possible.
- Finastra is not responsible for any travel costs or cancelation fees, including any travel or accommodation costs and associated costs that will be incurred in case Finastra decides to cancel, terminate or postpone the Event as a result from events, circumstances or causes beyond Finastra’s reasonable control.
- If you would like to transfer your registration to another colleague within your organization, please email email@example.com
- Your notice of cancelation of registration does not otherwise affect or alter Your hotel and travel arrangements and You remain solely responsible for the costs of Your hotel and travel reservations, including any applicable cancellation charges.
2. PHOTOGRAPHY, AUDIO AND VIDEO RECORDING
- By attending this Event, You acknowledge and agree that Finastra has the right to collect, use, reproduce, broadcast, rebroadcast, or incorporate in any manner whatsoever, all or any portion of photographs and/or videos of You or Your participation in the Event (including Your name, occupation, and employer, and social media profiles if You choose to upload them in Your own discretion) for use in marketing materials and/or training materials and for internal use (“Materials”).
- You irrevocably, grant, transfer, and assign a nonexclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty free right and license to Finastra, if any, in and to the Materials and all copyrights in the Materials arising in any jurisdiction throughout the world, including the right to register and sue to enforce such copyrights against infringers. You understand that the Materials may be substantially edited, altered, rearranged or modified. To the maximum extent permitted by law, You hereby waive any moral rights You may have in the Materials.
- You release Finastra, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings in relation with this Event.
- By participating in the Event, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, webcasting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such use, exhibiting, broadcasting, webcasting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by Finastra or the person or entity designated to do so by Finastra. You have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before entering the Event.
3. PRIVACY NOTICE
- With your consent, your contact details may be stored and shared with the third parties directly involved in the Event (including but not limited to Finastra affiliates, sponsors, exhibitors and other attendees of the Event), in order to receive external company communications relating to products and services, the themes, topics and future relevant events. You may withdraw consent from receiving such communications by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Consent for data processing for the purposes mentioned above shall be collected in the Registration Form for the Event.
4. CODE OF CONDUCT
We are committed to creating a safe environment that is inclusive and free from discrimination, regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, transgender status, age, disability, veteran or marital status, or any other protected categories under applicable law.
All participants are expected to act professionally and be considerate of other attendees and staff, and respectful of others’ differing viewpoints.
Participants are expected not to engage in any of the following:
- Any offensive behavior or language related to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, transgender status, age, disability, veteran or marital status, or any other protected categories under applicable law, or any other unlawful or disruptive behavior.
- Sharing event registration with any person without Finastra’s consent or making event content available to a Finastra competitor.
- Failure to follow any of the rules or regulations of the event or instructions of the Event staff, including but not limited to the COVID-19 protocols in place at the venue.
Finastra, reserves the right at its sole discretion, to refuse or revoke admittance to the Event and to take appropriate action involving venue security or local law enforcement.
The Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time by Finastra and the terms are non-negotiable.
5. ASSUMPTION OF RISK, ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND WAIVER
By registering for and attending this Event, You hereby acknowledge, understand and agree that:
- Finastra adheres to applicable federal, state and local Coronavirus (COVID-19) guidelines and regulations, and (in partnership with the host venue), may implement health precautions for the protection of its in-person attendees listed here: This may be subject to change from time to time as per the local COVID-19 situation. We may need to impose additional requirements in accordance with local regulation, which may be subject to change from time to time as per the local COVID-19 situation. By attending the Finastra Event, You agree to comply with all COVID-19 health and safety guidelines adopted by Finastra that have been recommended by the local government agencies and the venue where the Finastra Event is located. You acknowledge that your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions includes this Duty of Care as a condition of registration and participation in the Finastra Event.
- You are fully aware that Your physical appearance at the Event Locations(s) and participation in the Event or any Event-related activities carries with it certain inherent risks related to infectious diseases or viruses including but not limited to COVID-19 transmission that cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid such risks.
- In addition to these Terms, You have reviewed, acknowledged and agree to abide by Finastra’s Event Terms, including all applicable health and safety laws, rules, regulations, and governmental recommendations;
- Your attendance and participation in the Event is completely voluntary and You are attending and participating in the Event of Your own free will and volition;
- It is Your responsibility to ascertain any health conditions You may have that may make it inadvisable for You to participate in the Event or any Event-related activity, particularly given the potential risk of infection to other persons.
6. STATEMENT OF LIABILITY
- Except where prohibited by applicable law, Finastra does not bear any legal liability or responsibility for the safety or health of any attendee participating in this Event. Finastra disclaims any liability for the acts of any outside entities related to this Event. Finastra reserves the right to cancel, terminate, postpone the Event without liability for any travel or accommodation costs and any other associated costs which may be incurred in relation with the Event.
- Each attendee shall be personally responsible for his/her behavior. The organizers do not accept responsibility for the behavior of any attendee or outside entity during the Event.
- Finastra shall not be liable for any delays or failure in performance or interruption of services resulting directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Finastra including but not limited to, acts of God, war, terrorism, failure of transportation, weather, accidents, fires, electrical failures, strikes, labor disputes, postal delays, explosions, and government orders or regulations.
- Attendees at this Event agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Finastra, its officers, directors and agents, against all claims arising out of actions or omissions of attendee at or in connection with this Event. To the maximum extent permitted by law, You (for Yourself, Your heirs, dependents, personal representatives, assigns, and anyone else who might make a claim on Your behalf or as a result of Your death or injury) hereby release Finastra, and their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors, representatives, agents, successors, and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, suits, damages, losses, debts, liabilities, costs and expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) that You may have now or in the future associated in any way with the Event or the Materials.
- Except where prohibited by applicable law, Finastra disclaims any and all direct, special, consequential, incidental, punitive or other indirect damages of any kind whether alleged as a breach of contract or tortious conduct, including negligence or based on any other cause of action.
7. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
The laws of the United Kingdom without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions, govern these Terms and any dispute of any sort that might arise between the parties. The parties hereby agree that the dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom courts.
Registering to attend, and attending this Event constitutes acceptance of these Terms and provisions of registration, and you should not register or attend (and Finastra does not accept your registration) if you do not accept these Terms.